Resources and Facilities
Toongabbie Christian School is well resourced for the provision of K-12 education.
Our facilities continue to grow to meet the needs of a school of 960+ students.
- Modern, attractive classrooms that facilitate learning. All primary classrooms and many secondary classrooms have interactive whiteboards.
- Extensive learning materials.
- Information and Communication Technology (ICT) resources including personal devices in Years 7-12, computer labs and computers in primary classrooms.
- An attractive and well-resourced library.
- Specialist learning facilities for subjects such as computing, music, drama, art, science, wood technics, food technology, textiles, sport and physical education.
- Multi-purpose gymnasium / 1100-seat auditorium.
- Safe, shady and enjoyable play-spaces and extensive sporting equipment.
- Substantial multi-purpose study areas for senior students.
- Before and After School Care, Vacation Care.