Enrolment Documents Required
- One Enrolment Application form for each child.
- One Pastor’s Reference for each family.
- A copy of each child’s Birth Certificate or Passport.
- A copy of the student’s latest school report, if applicable.
- A signed (Primary or Secondary) Cybersafety Use Agreement form.
- Prior to enrolment we require a copy of the child’s Immunisation Certificate.
- On receipt of (all) these documents, each family is contacted in order to organise an interview date / time with the Principal.
- Interviews are held approximately each fortnight, over an afternoon and evening, although morning interviews are available on some days. Interviews usually take 30-45 minutes.
- Please bring your children to the interview (if possible) – the Principal prefers to meet each child for whom an application is made.
Letter of Offer / Acceptance
Following the interview, parents will be advised of one of the following –
- Students meet the enrolment criteria, a position is available, and an offer of enrolment made for the grade / year applied for.
- These families are asked to sign an Acceptance Form, and to pay an Enrolment Acceptance Fee of $800 within approximately 3-4 weeks of the letter of offer. That amount is deducted from the child’s first term fees.
- A Bond of $850 per family is also required, and this is due in November for new year commencement, or just prior to the day of commencement if starting mid-year. The Bond amount is refunded at the end of the last child’s schooling, providing there are no outstanding payments.
- Students meet the enrolment criteria but at the time of interview there is no position available in the grade / year applied for. Students are then placed in a “waiting pool”, and offered places as soon as they become available.
- Students do not meet the enrolment criteria and are advised in writing that they will be not offered a position.
Children who have been offered a place in Kindergarten are invited to a Screening Interview in August/September prior to commencement. Parents and child meet with the K-2 Coordinator, who spends about 20 minutes with the child, going through some simple exercises.
Students in Years 1-6
These children are invited to an interview with the Assistant Principal, prior to commencement. This interview and tour of the school takes about 30 minutes, and gives the Assistant Principal the opportunity to get to know the child, and determine the best class placement for them. Following the time spent with the child, the Assistant Principal also spends some time with the parent.
Students in Years 8-12
These students are invited to an interview with their Year Adviser, prior to commencement. This interview and tour of the school takes about 30 minutes. During this time, subjects/electives are chosen and issues relevant to Secondary students are discussed.
Parents are notified about the date and time of commencement, and given details about uniform shop opening dates, textbook or other requirements, and a Primary or Secondary Information Booklet.